More than 50 percent of men experience erectile problems after the age of 50-60. Impotency affects not only health, but also psychological state. Today there are a lot of ways to treat erectile dysfunction, including advanced medical options.
Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
This state in a couple of words appears as an inability to maintain strong erection during sexual intercourse. Sometimes erection exists, but it is not quite long or hard enough. Some men suffer from general loss of a sexual vigor leading to weakening erection. Others are enable to ejaculate and achieve orgasm. Erectile dysfunction is rather considered as medical state and not a disease, although it is still worth noticing. Impotence may signal about more serious problems with health and cause psychological discomfort.
Reasons for Erectile Dysfunction
Impotence is easily identified. A man suffering from it experience inability to maintain quite hard and strong erection, cannot perform long sexual intercourse, has some difficulties with ejaculation. Finally ED patients may become even different to the partner and disappointed in sexual relationships.
List of possible reasons for erectile dysfunction includes few psychological and physical factors. The most widespread are:
- System health problems, e.g. diabetes and cardio-vascular disorders;
- Stress, depression, anxiety, low self-esteem, other psychological issues;
- Drinking too much alcohol, smoking, taking drugs;
- Overweighting, deficiency of physical activity, eating fat meal,
- Relationships problems;
- Decreased sexual vigor.
More information on the erectile dysfunction reasons is available on: http://www.webmd.com/erectile-dysfunction/guide/understanding-erectile-dysfunction-symptoms.
So, there are quite a lot factors affecting sexual vigor and the ability to maintain erection. If this problem brings constant difficulties in relationships, but a man still has the morning stiff and he is able to achieve sexual arousal during masturbation, ED is more likely caused by psychological issues. And in opposite, if there are some more serious health problems, hardly patients are able to have an erection, even watching porn.
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Modern medicine proposes few effective and available ways of treatment:
- Radical, but definitely effective decision. One of possible options is to implant penile prostheses. Other operations may improve blood flow in penile tissue and also solve the problem.
- One more way of ED treatment is penile pump. This vacuum stuff boosts blood flow into penis and creates faster and longer erection. The device is considered to be effective, but not safe enough.
- Hormone supplement therapy helps to sustain normal balance for male health. Your doctor may prescribe to correct the level of testosterone or other hormones to provide better sexual vigor and improve potency.
- Natural supplements, like yohimbe, ginseng and other essences useful for higher libido are also popular on today’s market. They strengthen sexual desire and help to maintain stronger erection. Though doctors do not usually prescribe these remedies into treatment, many men notice their positive effect.
These pills promote blood flow in penile tissue that helps to achieve and maintain strong and stable erection for at least 4 hours. First effect appears in 30 minutes. That is why a treatment should be taken some time before sexual intercourse. Viagra is one of the most popular erectile dysfunction treatment in European, American and some Asian countries. Many men also buy Viagra Australia. The medication is considered to be quite safe and effective in most cases. Though, there are some contraindications for taking Viagra:
- Serious problems with blood pressure;
- Recovering after surgery;
- Curved penis;
- Disorders associated with kidney, liver or digestive system;
- Heart attacks and other vascular problems;
- Intake of ketoconazole, HIV protease inhibitors, alpha-blockers and other medications.
Patients should stop taking Viagra if erections last more than 4 hours or if they experience some problems with loss of vision or hearing.
Kamagra Oral Jelly
This is a good alternative to Viagra. Kamagra formula also contains Sildenafil Citrate that boosts blood flow to penis and contributes to stronger and longer erections. The product is manufactured in small gel sachets of different flavors (cherry, pineapple, caramel, strawberry and others) that are taken orally about 30-45 minutes before sexual intercourse. The active components inhibit GMP enzyme that controls blood flow to penis. The effects lasts 4-6 hours (depending on individuals).
It’s up to you to decide which method is the most suitable, but remember that healthy lifestyle and warm relationships with your partner contribute to trouble-free sexual life with a greater extent.